dimanche 13 mai 2007

Petit triptyque d'un samedi après-midi.













Voilà trois petites choses que j'ai faites hier, dans notre petit atelier improvisé derrière la maison pour Anne et moi. La photo n'est pas excellente, mais au moins c'est de l'actu! A peine réalisé, tout de suite mis en ligne! Acrylique, brou de noix et crayons sur toiles de lin.

7 commentaires:

satanal a dit…

hé putaing petite, c'est super beau ton truc... ces petits fondus de crème sur un lit de toile brune, tou déssine lé cappoutchino dé mé réves...

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour Mlle Laprairie ,

je n'habite pas près de chez vous mais j'aimerais me procurer un catalogue de vos oeuvres disponnibles ?
est ce possible ?
elisabeth.cransac@wanadoo.fr
merci

Anonyme a dit…

I visited multiple blogs however the audio quality for audio songs existing at this web site is truly
superb.

Also visit my blog post :: hand pole saw prunner

Anonyme a dit…

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the
pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the
blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


Feel free to surf to my page: workout

Anonyme a dit…

Just wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness on your post is just nice and i could suppose you are a professional on this subject.
Well together with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed
to stay up to date with imminent post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the rewarding work.


Here is my web-site: baseball bat collection

Anonyme a dit…

Currently it looks like Wordpress is the preferred blogging platform available right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Also visit my site: fred marvin associates

Anonyme a dit…

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic.
You know so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that
I personally would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new
spin on a subject that's been written about for a long time. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

my web-site: alleviate snoring.